Current Library Services
- Online Library
- Drive Up Library Service
- Virtual programs. Watch them on Facebook @MenashaLibrary or watch them later.
- Reach the library by phone for answers to your questions, readers advisory, and more.
- Children's Desk: 920.967.3670
- Circulation Desk: 920.967.3680
- Reference Desk: 920.967.3690
- Reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need something copied or faxed? Bring it to the library entrance.
The copying charge is 10¢/side for black & white, 25¢ for color. All faxes are $2. We can accept exact change only.
- WiFi: accessible outside the building from anywhere in the parking lot
- Homebound delivery for those who can't make it to the library. Call 920.967.3690 to arrange for this service.
- NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 infection rate in the Fox Cities, and with the advice of the Menasha Health Department, the library has closed its doors to the public. The library continues to offer curbside pickup of library materials, online programs, an online library, and telephone/email reference services. All materials returned to the library are quarantined for four days before they are checked in and made available for checkout to others.
Need a library card? Fill out this application.
Is your library card expired? Call us at 920.967.3680.
Here is a list of websites with updated COVID information:
- Coronavirus Vaccine Information
- Winnebago County Health Deparment
- Menasha Health Department update
- Menasha Joint School District
- Fox Crossing
- Calumet County COVID-19 Updates
- Tracking the Coronavirus in Wisconsin (New York Times)
- Interactive map of COVID-19 risk (Harvard University, July 1, 2020; give this time to load)
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) program for Wisconsin residents (June 24, 2020)
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended practices
- National Library of Medicine
Medline in Spanish.
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Worldwide Coronavirus Tracker
Questions? Call 211 for answers to your questions about COVID-19.
Click here to find information compiled by the UW Madison Extension office on financial resources available during the pandemic.