Current Library Services
- Online Library
- Drive Up Library Service
- Reference services and personal business -- call 920.967.3690 to schedule an appointment.
Please read these guidelines before calling.
These library services are available by appointment. (A mask or face covering is required.)
- Internet computers
- Notary public
- Test proctoring
- Help completing the U.S. Census
- Help with voter registration, requesting a mailed ballot, etc.
- Virtual programs. Watch them on Facebook @MenashaLibrary or watch them later.
- Reach the library by phone for answers to your questions, readers advisory, and more.
- Children's Desk: 920.967.3670
- Circulation Desk: 920.967.3680
- Reference Desk: 920.967.3690
- Reach us by email at email@example.com
- WiFi: accessible outside the building from anywhere in the parking lot
- Homebound delivery for those who can't make it to the library. Call 920.967.3690 to arrange for this service.
Here is a list of websites with updated COVID information:
- Winnebago County Health Department update
- Menasha Health Department update
- Menasha Joint School District
- Fox Crossing
- Calumet County COVID-19 Updates
- Tracking the Coronavirus in Wisconsin (New York Times)
- Interactive map of COVID-19 risk (Harvard University, July 1, 2020; give this time to load)
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) program for Wisconsin residents (June 24, 2020)
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended practices
- National Library of Medicine
Medline in Spanish.
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Worldwide Coronavirus Tracker
Questions? Call 211 for answers to your questions about COVID-19.
Click here to find information compiled by the UW Madison Extension office on financial resources available during the pandemic.
Get a library card for using online materials from the library's catalog.