All of these resources require a library card.
Need a library card? Go to the library's catalog, click on My Account at the top, then Get a library card.
Looking for ebooks or audiobooks? see Wisconsin Public Library or Hoopla below.
Ancestry.com (available from home, limited time only)
Other genealogy resources
Expanded Newspaper Archive (limited time only)
Business Source Ulimate (for a limited time only)
CreativeBug (craft ideas, classes, patterns, and more)
Digital Public Library of America
Employment Help Center
Academic Search Ultimate (scholarly articles on subjects including the sciences, sociology, law, the arts, and more)
EBSCO eBooks Academic Collection (books for students covering a large selection of academic subjects)
Tutor.com (online tutors available any day between noon and midnight)
Music, movies, ebooks, audiobooks, tv shows & comics (always available, no waiting).
New! Play audiobooks and music on your Alexa device.
Learn a Language
Build listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills in a foreign language. Over 100 languages included!
Menasha History Collection
Check out the expanded Newspaper Archive
Find Post Crescent articles in U.S. Newstream
Find your next great read.
Gale Courses more information
Online Tutors (available any day between noon and midnight, get help with any subject, any grade, & help with resumes & cover letters)
Recollection Wisconsin more information
U.S. Library of Congress
Wisconsin Digital Archives
Documents from 2001 to current published by the Executive and Judicial branches of Wisconsin State Government, state government task forces, initiatives, boards, commissions, councils and special study groups.
Wisconsin Public Library (aka Overdrive)
Ebooks & audiobooks for all ages.
more information (videos, the LIBBY app, & more)
ABDO Resources (through June 2020)
ABDO Elementary -- books for children preK through 6th Grade
ABDO Zoom -- online research for beginners
ABDO Secondary -- Digital bookshelf for grades 5-12.
Tumble Book Library Tumble Books in Spanish
Ebooks read aloud for children, games, etc.
Paid for with a grant from Faith Technologies.
Check out these animated, narrated math stories and test your learning with the included quizzes.
Access offered free through August 31, 2020 by Tumblebooks
- Chromebooks to use at the library
- Computers with Internet access/office software
- Use them up to two hours/day. More time is available upon request, if no one else is waiting
- Prints: black & white (10¢/sheet), color (25¢/sheet)
- Document scanning (free, use your own thumb drive or purchase one at the Reference Desk for $5)
- The cost is $2.00 to send a fax of any number of pages
- Receive a fax at 920.967.5159 (10¢/sheet)
- Headphones to use at the library
- iPads: ask for these at the Children's Desk to explore apps for children inside the library
- Kindles: ask at the Reference Desk--check one out to take home, read bestselling ebooks, watch videos
- Laptops and Chromebooks--check these out at the Reference Desk for use inside the library
- Launchpads: ask at a service desk--check them out to take home for learning and fun
- Line logger or Kill A Watt: check one out to monitor your home use of electricity
- Media Corner (edit video & audio files, convert photographs & slides to digital files, and more)
- Microfilm reader (print screens or save them to a flash drive)
- Black & white (10¢/sheet) and color (25¢/sheet)
- Enlarge, reduce an image
- Print from home or your own laptop
- Document scanning (free, use your own thumb drive--available for $5 at the Reference Desk courtesy of the Friends of the Menasha Library)
- Rokus: ask at the Reference Desk--check one out to take home
- Wireless Internet access is required (see WiFi Hotspots below)
- Choose from hundreds of films & TV series - For a complete list of titles click here.
- Listen to music
- WiFi Hotspots to take on vacation, use at home, or use in a presentation to connect to the Internet (supported by Faith Technlogies, Inc.) more information
- WiFi is available throughout the library to use with your own device
- Android phone chargers for use at the library
- iPhone chargers for use at the library
Need help getting started? Arrange a time for one-on-one instruction with a librarian:
stop at the Reference Desk
or call us 920.967.3690
or send us an email message