The library has four meeting rooms. See a comparison of the rooms and their amenities.
Please familiarize yourself with the library's Meeting Room Policy to determine if your group is eligible to use a room for the purpose you intend. Click here to see where the rooms are located.
Reserve a meeting room.
A library card is required. Your PIN is usually the last four digits of your phone number. If you do not have a library card, please call the Reference Desk at 920.967.3690 or send us an email message.
- Meeting rooms may be used before or after library hours by arrangement.
- Let us know if any of your attendees require the use of a Mother's Room. Call us at 920.967.3690 or email us.
- Meeting rooms may be used only once per month, although exceptions are made for official business of the City of Menasha and the Menasha Joint School District. Other exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the library director.
- The library's parking lot is restricted to parking for no more than three hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm. This restriction is enforced. Street parking is available.
- A fee will be charged if library staff must provide more than reasonable clean-up, if the room is not vacated at the scheduled time, or if a meeting is canceled with insufficient notice.
If you have questions, call or leave a message with the library's Reference Desk at 920.967.3690 or send us an email message.
If you have any attendees who require special accomodations, please complete this form.