The library has four meeting rooms. See a comparison of the rooms.
Please familiarize yourself with the library's Meeting Room Policy to determine if your group is eligible to use a room for the purpose you intend.
Click here to see where the rooms are located.
You will need to create a user login for Skedda to reserve a room online. Or, if you prefer, you can contact the Reference Desk at 920.967.3690 or via email to reserve a meeting room.
- Meeting rooms may be used only once per month to give all local groups opportunities to use the rooms. Exceptions are made for official business of the City of Menasha and the Menasha Joint School District. Other exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the library director.
- Meeting rooms may be used before or after library hours by arrangement. Call us at 920.967.3690 or send us an email message to request such arrangements.
- A Mother's Room (lactation room) is available.
- The library's parking lot is restricted to parking for no more than three hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm. This restriction is enforced. Street parking is available.
- A fee will be charged if library staff must provide more than reasonable clean-up, if the room is not vacated at the scheduled time, or if a meeting is canceled with insufficient notice.
- Click here if your meeting includes the showing of a film or any recording with licensing rights.
RESERVE A MEETING ROOM
If you have questions, call or leave a message with the library's Reference Desk at 920.967.3690 or send us an email message.
If you have any attendees who require special accommodations, please complete this form.