We will help you register to vote, request a mailed ballot, and more.
Due to the COVID crisis it is recommended that you vote by mail as early as possible. Staff here at the library are happy to help. Make an appointment by calling 920.967.3690 or stop by and ask for voter assistance.
Here is what you can do at the library:
- Check if you are registered to vote.
- Register to vote. (Online registration closes October 14, 2020.)
- Request that an absentee ballot be mailed to you. (Do this now. As soon as your ballot is available, it will be mailed to you.)
When you receive your ballot in the mail:
- Read the instructions.
- In front of a witness, use a blue or black ballpoint pen to fill in your ballot.
- Verify your name and address on the return envelope and place your ballot inside.
- Sign and date the return envelope.
- Ask your witness to write their address and sign their name on the return envelope.
- As soon as possible, return your ballot by one of these methods:
- Mail in your ballot. (It is recommended that you allow at least a week for your ballot to reach your clerk in time, two weeks are recommended.)
- Take it to a drop box designated by your municipality (or take it directly to your clerk's office at your city hall or village complex).
- If you have waited until election day, check with your clerk's office to see where to bring it: City of Menasha Viillage of Fox Crossing (Find this information at the bottom of both of those websites.)
More Information on Voting
This service is made possible by the library and the League of Women Voters of Winnebago County.