The library has free tax forms:
- Federal forms 1040 & 1040-SR, Instructions for 1040 & 1040-SR
- Wisconsin forms
- Form 1 (pages 1-4) & Instructions
- Wisconsin Homestead Tax Credit Schedules & Instructions, Rent Certificates
- Schedule AD (Form 1-Additions to Income) & Instructions
- Schedule SB (Form 1 - Subtractions from Income) & Instructions
- Schedule WD Capital Gains and Losses & Instructions
Need help with your taxes?
- AARP's appointments at the library this year are all taken.
- Help with tax preparation may also be available with VITA staff and volunteers at the Goodwill Community Campus, 1800 Appleton Road, Menasha, WI. Call 920.968.6044 for more information.
You may submit a request to the IRS to have federal forms and booklets mailed to you by by filling out a form.
Tax forms available at the library are for individual use. They are not intended to be a resource for those in the tax preparation business.
Library staff cannot provide tax assistance or advise you on which forms you need. They may print any form you need. Call us at 920.967.3690 or email us at email@example.com. The cost is 10¢/printed side.