We usually have a Notary Public available.
- Please DO NOT sign your document in advance. All documents must be signed in the presence of a notary. The document must be completely filled out prior to meeting with the notary, leaving no blanks other than signature and notary statement.
- Every notarized signature must have the signer present.
- Government issued photo identification must be provided at the time of service.
- If the document must be witnessed, you must provide your own witnesses.
- You must bring the complete document.
- We are not able to notarize vital records (eg. birth certificate). You may request a vital record from the State Vital Records Office.