Find state and federal tax forms on the shelves left of the Reference Desk during tax time.
Currently available at your library:
- These Wisconsin forms and instructions:
- Form 1 (and instructions)
- Form 1A (and instructions)
- Form WI-Z (and instructions)
- Forms H & H-EZ (Homestead Tax Credit) & Rent Certificates (and instructions)
- Schedule WD (capital gains) (and instructions)
- These Federal forms:
- Form 1040 (and instructions)
- Form 1040A (and instructions)
- Form 1040EZ (and instructions)
- Publication 17 with the general instructions
Other forms may be printed at the library for 10¢/side. Ask us to print them, use a Public Library Internet Computer to print them, or print them out at the library from your computer.
You may submit a request to the IRS to have federal forms and booklets mailed to you by filling out an online form or calling 1.800.829.3676.
Need help with your taxes?
- There is free tax prepartion available for qualifying taxpayers.
- AARP will help you complete your tax forms on Wednesday mornings at the Menasha Senior Center, ending on April 17. They will serve anyone of any age, but particularly if you are over 50 and need help with tax preparation. Call 920.215.1040 with questions. Bring your Social Security card, a photo ID, last year's tax return, and other pertinent information and paperwork to complete your tax returns. View other locations for help from AARP.
- Help with tax preparation is also usually available with VITA staff and volunteers at the Goodwill Community Campus, 1800 Appleton Road, Menasha, WI. Call 920.968.6044 for more information.
Library staff may not provide tax assistance or advise you on which forms you need.