The library is offering this service Wednesdays 8:00am to noon; January 30th through April 10th.
Fox Valley residents with low or moderate incomes can receive free help in filing their electronic federal and state income tax returns.
The service, offered by AARP Foundation Tax-Aide volunteers in cooperation with the IRS and Wisconsin Department of Revenue, is available from January 30th through April 15th.
- Volunteers work with clients to prepare and file their returns.
- Taxpayers should bring all of their 2018 tax documents.
- Those interested in applying for the Wisconsin Homestead Credit should also bring their 2018 property tax bill or original 2018 Rent Certificate.
- Photo identification and Social Security documentation are also required.
About the service at our Library
- Appointment-only site. Call 920-215-1040
- Wednesdays 8:00am to noon.
- Company E Room – Lower level
For appointments or other information regarding walk-in sites, call 920-215-1040, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm beginning Monday, January 7th. More details available here.
All programs at the Elisha D. Smith Public Library are free and for everyone. Those with special needs are encouraged to call the library office at 920.967.3662 within 24 hours of an event to assure that specific needs with regards to parking, building and meeting room accessibility are met.
Todos los programas de la Biblioteca Elisha D. Smith son gratuitos y para todos. Aquellos con necesidades especiales pueden llamar a la oficina de la biblioteca 920.967.3662 con 24 horas de anticipación a un evento para asegurar que las necesidades específicas de parqueo, acceso al edificio o acceso a las salas de reunión puedan ser satisfechas.