Registration for this class is required; call 967-3690.
Register for this class taught by experienced knitter, Kay Martin! You will learn how to:
- Cast On
- Knit Stitch (K) (English & Continental)
- Purl (P) (English & Continental)
- Increase ~ Yarn Over (YO)
- Decrease (K2TOG)
- Bind Off
The supplies you should bring are:
- One Set of Knitting Needles Size 8 (metal, wood, bamboo or plastic)
- Worsted Weight Light Color Acrylic Yarn
Class size is limited to 15. Please call 967-3690 to register.
This event is made possible by the Elisha D. Smith Public Library Endowment Fund. Learn more at www.menashalibrary.org/support .
All library events are free and open to everyone. Those with special needs are encouraged to call the library office at 967-3662, within 24 hours of the event, to assure that specific needs with regards to parking, building and meeting room accessibility are met.