Friends of the library are members of our community that help out the library by:
- volunteering at bi-annual book sales
- helping weed the collection
- making copies of articles on microfilm and other projects
- setting up displays
- deliver library materials to the homebound
- shelving materials
- participating in the library's entries in the Memorial Day Parade
- preparing the book sale room for the next sale
- helping out with library programs
- gardening and other outside work
- dusting, washing windows, watering plants, general cleaning and straightening
Membership is free! Just having a library card makes you a Friend of the Library.
If you are interested in volunteering at the library, please complete this application  and return it to the library's reference desk or FAX it to (920) 967-0012.
If you would like information about volunteer opportunities, please call 967-3690.