Library Aide II position:
15 hours per week, flexible schedule.
June 20 – September 2
- Emptying and discharging bookdrop materials.
- Shelving preparation and shelving of library materials.
- Checking library materials in and out on the automated
- Must be able to arrange materials using alphabetical, numerical, chronological and Dewey Decimal systems.
- Ability to handle, carry and shelve library materials. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds and push book carts up to 200 pounds.
The Menasha Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information, contact Cate Brandt, 920-967-3680
$8.49 per hour
Start Date: June 20